Featured Posts
Recent Articles

Propose Day SMS for Valentine Week 2011

Here is Propose Day SMS OR Propose Day massages for you. Propose Day SMS is an idea to share Valentines Day proposal with friends.

Valentines Day proposal ideas are give best way to distribute your Happy Propose Day item. Read below Propose Day SMS for Valentines Day proposal week.http://kuchkhaashai.blogspot.com/

Propose Day SMS with Humor
Boy: Would You Mind Sharing Your Address With Me
Girl: Why
Boy: Because That Is Where I would take my marriage vows one day


Propose Day SMS For Die Hard Romantics
When I hear You
My Heart Soars High
When I See You
I know the Reason Why
So Let Me Hold Your Hand & Make You Mine
For That Would Intoxicate Me Like Sweet Wine…


Propose Day SMS for College Students
I Love You For Not What You Are But What I become when I am there with You. SO be with me forever.
------

Propose Day SMS for Youth’s
Come sunshine or showers
Come good time or bad
I will always be there to cheer you up
Or just to hold your hand and say
I know How you feel and I care
----
Excuse me, do you have a band aid,
because i scrapped my knee
when i fell in love with you
----

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Be my Valentine !
Happy Propose Day

----

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in your arms, I can’t wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & you’ll see that it’s true,
Day & Night my thought r for U..
“Happy Propose Day”
-----
I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And i don’t want,
My Son 2 Do same 4 Your Daughter,
So lets make them Brother And Sister …
“Happy Propose Day”
----

Share and Enjoy:

0 comments for this post

Leave a reply

We will keep You Updated...
Sign up to receive all
interesting site updates!
Subscribe via RSS Feed subscribe to feeds
Sponsors
Popular Posts
Recent Stories
Connect with Facebook
Sponsor
Search Site
Archives
Blog Archives
Recent Comments
Tag Cloud